Simple Affair is Now Available for Pre-Order

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for following, I truly appreciate it!

So how has your summer been so far?

For me, I have been busy with work and home. I completed some home renovations in the spring and with work I have been busy polishing off my romance novel, "Simple Affair" and happy to say that the book is now available for pre-order on Smashwords 

Also please, please, please take advantage of the coupon I created. It marks the book down to Free on Smashwords when you go to order.

The Coupon is BQ45A 

I have re-posted my revised chapters here on the blog. Do let me know what you think by commenting. What do you think about Jordan and Josh?


In order to not miss a beat be sure to to follow Author C.R. Misty on Amazon take care and happy reading!

Comments